NORDITROPIN Pen 15iu (5mg) HGH 1.5ml
Norditropin is the first GH hormone produced and is the best in the world.
It comes in the form of a pre-filled pen, you don't need to mix extra water etc. You just insert an insulin needle and use it. Like genotropin.
Storage Conditions; It should be stored in the refrigerator between 2 ° C - 8 ° C. It can be stored for 30 days at room temperature in winter and spring.
Where should I make the injections?: Injections can be made to the thigh, hip, arm, abdomen, depending on preference. Make sure it is not close to the belly button. The injection site is clean and disinfect with alcohol to dry for a few seconds.
To achieve optimum effect, users should use a minimum daily dose of 4 iu. The daily dose can be injected several times. We can say that growth hormone is produced especially at night. Evening injection is the most important form of administration before dinner or at bedtime, with an interval of 18 hours, to mimic secretion. There may be flexibility in implementation time in this regard.
Norditropin Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious breathing problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who use somatropin. If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, call your doctor promptly if you develop signs of lung or breathing problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, or new or increased snoring.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- pain in your knees or hips, walking with a limp;
- ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage;
- numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers;
- severe swelling or puffiness in your hands and feet;
- changes in behavior;
- vision problems, unusual headaches;
- changes in the shape or size of a mole;
- pain or swelling in your joints;
- pancreatitis--severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- high blood sugar--increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor;
- increased pressure inside the skull--severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes; or
- signs of an adrenal gland problem--extreme weakness, severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired.
Common side effects may include:
- pain, itching, or skin changes where the medicine was injected;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- muscle or joint pain;
- numbness or tingling;
- stomach pain, gas;
- headache, back pain; or
- cold or flu symptoms, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, ear pain.
increase in muscle mass
Skin tightening and rejuvenation effect
Increase in sleep quality
Doubles the effect of anabolics used together
When used in women, it rejuvenates the skin, eliminates cellulite, and provides fat burning.